We buy gold and sterling silver.
Schedule an appointment today to have your pieces evaluated & appraised.
What we buy:
- 10-karat, 14-karat, 18-karat, 22-karat & 24-karat gold
- Sterling silver (925)
This does not include any gold-filled or gold-plated items. Silver must be stamped 925 or Sterling Silver. Silver plated items will not be accepted.
Here are examples of what we buy:
- Necklaces, chains, anklets, belly chains, pendants, charms & lockets
- Dog tags
- Medals, medallions & religious jewelry
- Bracelets (with or without gemstones)
- Rings (all sizes), wedding bands & engagement rings (with or without gemstones)
- Earrings – all styles, pierced or clip-on (with or without gemstones)
- Pins (brooches, lapel pins, class/school pins, organizational/service pins)
- Men’s formal jewelry – cufflinks, shirt studs, tie bars, tie clips, tie tacks & collar stays
- Medical – medical ID bracelets, medical ID pendants & pill boxes
- Personal accessories – money clips, key chains & toothpicks
- Damaged or broken jewelry
- Miscellaneous – scrap gold, gold nuggets or dental gold
What to expect when selling precious metals or gems
When selling gold, we offer you a price based on the precious metal content only, also referred to as the scrap value. If the piece contains any stones you would like to keep, we charge $5 to remove each stone.
There is no need to clean, repair, sort or weigh items that you bring in.
What to know about gold
100 % pure gold is measured as 24-karat gold. Gold is almost always alloyed with other metals to make it stronger and more usable. This means that when you have a piece that is 14-karat gold, it is 14/24th pure gold.
Gold comes out of the ground as a yellow color, but is alloyed with the other metals to make it white, rose, and other colors. White gold is usually rhodium plated which does not affect the value of the gold. Most gold jewelry should be stamped with the gold content somewhere on the piece. If your item is not stamped, we can test it in the store.
If you have any questions about selling your gold, give us a call or come see us at the store. We would be happy to take a look at your items for you